Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Anniversary Card

I made this card for my church lady--her parents will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary soon. CS is Shimmer White and Sahara Sand. The 60 is cut out using the Winter Wonderland Cricut cartridge. I first drew the numbers with a Cri-Kit silver metallic gel pen, then cut out. Sahara Sand layer is Cuttlebugged with the Brocade folder. I used a SS marker to edge my nestie shape. Ribbon is PTI, pearls are from Hobby Lobby. Flowers are from retired set Gentler Times, and I used the SU hostess set Something to Celebrate to stamp Happy Anniversary on the inside.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful for your friend;)
Beautiful creation I love this cartridge.

Jen said...

This is a fabulous anniversary card! Your friends will love it!

Angela said...

Wow, this is so very elegant...love it!

Chris said...

very elegant!!

Banu said...

Very elegant.