Sunday, July 4, 2010

Elzybells Thinking of You

This is a card I made for the lady who won my "Year of Cards" donation to the scholarship fund auction at our church last fall. She is going to send it to the same lady that I sent a card to who is going through some rough times. Stamp set is Elzybells Floral Fervour. I embossed the flowers in white and stamped the stems in SU's Garden Green on So Saffron. DP is retired SU Looks Like Spring. Flowers are punched out with the punch that went with the LLS stamp set, which I think I ebayed, couldn't find it yesterday in any case. Layer is Chocolate Chip. On the inside I stamped a sentiment from SU's Thoughts and Prayers, an excellent all around thinking of you set. SU border punch and Nesties also used.

3 comments:

Chris said...

very pretty, love your design!

Banu said...

WOW Amy..you have been busy and churning out all these superb cards. Loving it. I loved the embossed look of the flowers.

Angela said...

Pretty! Love the color combo....