Monday, March 23, 2009

Couple of Cards

I know I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy with work etc. I made this card a few days ago--had to play with my new Parisian Breeze textured designer paper, and my new Oval All set from SU. This paper is GORGEOUS!!! This layout was from the Mojo Monday 78 sketch, and the BG layout was inspired by atomicbutterfly, aka Kelly Lunceford. You can see her card HERE. She had sewing on her card, but I was too lazy to drag out the sewing machine! I love her style, she is the most amazing stamper. Stamp sets are Garden Silhouettes (retired) and Oval All, available April 1 in the Occasions mini catalog. Colors are Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White, ribbon and pewter HP hardware are retired SU, button is from my stash.







This card I actually made about a month ago (as you can tell by the subject matter) and just never got uploaded, to tell you the truth I'm just not that crazy about it. But it is what it is. Stamp sets are Branch Out and Best Wishes and More. Colors are Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, and Baja Breeze. Snowflakes and greeting are embossed in white. Round Kiwi rhinestone brad in the center of one of the Felt Flurries.


Thanks for stopping by--happy stamping!








5 comments:

Lesley said...

Love both cards. The first card is stunning and love that oval all set too!!! TFS!

Susan said...

These are both beautiful cards!! You do not give yourself enough credit young lady. ;)

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Amy I love them both they are so very pretty. Very nice job ;)

Chris said...

these are both very pretty!! i love the oval metal embellie!!

Anonymous said...

Both your cards are fabulous!